Friday, February 19, 2010

WTF!!!!???

Long story short, after I had told Michelle NOT to allow her contractors access to my place, I walked in today to find that they had cut holes in my ceiling to avoid cutting holes in her floor. This is such a pain in the ass! I spoke to her contractor to make sure he understood that if he should ever need to do anything in my place, he needs to contact me first, otherwise, it is not ok.

He used a dirty towel to cover the stove. The same towel I had been using to wipe plaster off my hands and clothing. Nothing was used to cover the fridge, microwave, or dishwasher. Tape had been removed from the stove for some reason, and there was sawdust inside the stove. There was drywall dust all over the top of the stove, making me think they didn't even cover it till after they had finished. The fridge was also covered with drywall dust. This was annoying as hell. Why would they even think they can walk into my place and cut holes in my ceiling?! In doing so, why wouldn't they even cover anything!? This shit's frustrating as hell. I had mopped and cleaned the kitchen the day the appliances got delivered, and they left it a fucking mess. They told her that they cleaned everything up, and everything was covered - NOT. Pics below.













No comments:

Post a Comment